Sunday, May 21, 2006

how can she be soooo idiotic??? she's dumber than a box of rox no joke and i cannot believe i am related. its soo f*in' embarassing. she moves out--suh-weet. she made her partment into a landfill so surprise surprise when she gets evicted. evicted because who knows why??? b.c it was disgusting out there. no wonder why i never went out there but maybe b.c she was living well beyond her means. she prolly couldnt pay her rent. i mean it mustve been hard when she had rent and all that to pay for along with 6 FUCKING garages!!! throw some shit away you fucking OCD freak! youre soooo pathetic it makes me wanna cry. im embarassed she's my mother. i dont even want to write that. i wish i could take it back. i wish i was never born just so i wont hafta be her daughter. now she lives with my and my bro illegally and has destroyed our home too to push us out of it. its not ours anymore. her shit has affected it all. its gross there too. it doesnt even feel like my home anymore b.c psycho mom is there with all her shit that should be thrown away. she keeps it b.c gawd knows when she'll need it later. heaven forbid to throw anything out. that just might be a waste. but then again, i never got evicted either, so what do i know! seriously. my bizzle. her mind doesnt work like urs or ours... fuck it fucking should. its soooooo frustrating. now her shit is all up in my room. no wonder why i moved out. i dont even want to be near there. its not my home anymore. i dont have a home. i have a little cubical in a place where technically im not suppposed to be. im supposed to be where i dont want to be and i am where im not supposed to be. well.... life's just grand isnt it???? damn i just want to hate her for her actions and making my life hell and embarassing. she has no teeth. no car. barely a job. shes a worthless piece of shit that if she died it would make my life soooo much better. she's too fat to be on my shoulders anymore. i dropped her a long as time ago. i shouldnt have to open my room, my apartment, b.c she sux at life. i shouldnt have to pay $350 a month for my car for her to drive it b.c she cannot manage money and she blames it on she was never taught. well u know the fuck what??? theres shit that i was never taught either but i figured it out or i asked someone for help. just ask for help u lame ass waste of oxygen that im embarassed to be related to! figure it out. life--its not to be taken lightly. get a new job. stay the fuck away from my car. and get ur own f*bomb place. leave my life and get ur own! ps--get some friends b.c i hate to drag u everywhere. im growing up and away from u. dont expect to follow. ur not my shadow. not no more b.c im threw with you and dont hafta take u with me everywhere. plus u dont fit in my purse....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home