Sunday, May 21, 2006

u thought wrong

u expect me to drop my life for u when u come to town huh? well i'll show u b.c u totally have another thing coming. maybe that'll teach u. next time say goodbye b.c when u come back around, i may be tooooo busy for u. u THOUGHT i wouldnt be boggled down with life, but i am. u got a nice reality check huh when u found out im working back at that sweat shop huh? that i just may be busy during the time ur here... goooood. because u need to learn that u cant always get what u want and it seems like u have so far which upsets me. thats not kewl. im gonna try to stay busy just to teach u a lesson--to show u that ur not #1 in my book like most pppl. ur not god and i see that like white on rice. i work. i work out. i have other friends. i have shit to do. maybe there's not time for u. maybe i wont let u stay with me. haha good. i didnt really want u here anywayz. ur not my boyfriends, otherwise we could have some fun, but ur taken. u can stay with psycho and she can be all over u. what a hoe! or u can stay with your other friend. dont expect me to be at ur beck n call. im starting to get my own routine which does not involve u. dont expect me to change it for a week just to wait and see if ull call me to hang out. oooh gooodie. yah, no! u let me know when u want to stay here and maybe i'll think about it. i wont answer my phone right away. leave me a message and ask, otherwise fend for uself. it'll do ya some good considering u made me feel like im one of three who offered a place for u. well u have 2 other options, so count this one out. dont think ur that kewl buddy. dont think ur special b.c ur not. im glad u moved. get the fuck away. u came in and changed my life and probably not for the better. ur such a panzy ass mofo its sick. if it werent for ur girlfriend i prolly would never hear from u again besides what psycho tells me but u suck at keeping in touch with friends so it wouldnt be that much. u 2 should break up just so u can leave my life for good... good riddence. but u make her happy so i guess it'll hafta do. but shit, u suck. ur a horrible friend. u owe me money. u suck at life. ur such a pussy too. u suck and i hate u. im gonna luv it when ur hear so it'll give me some ample time to ignore u and let u know that ur not my life like some ppl i know. dont expect much from me. u should count ur lucky stars to hang with me while ur in town. dont think that i should be the lucky one b.c u'll just be a pain in my ass even more than u r. i wont be waiting by my phone either til u call. ur not important in my life. u say i am in urs but i totally dont believe it. u lie. i dont give u head so im not good enuf. im not the girlfriend so i dont fuckin care. just come and go, thanx. hopefully u wont stay here. i mean u do have other offers which u soooo kindly pointed out. well stay with them and dont be a burden the week ur here. i need to work and make money (not that u would know anything bout that). i need sleep too. so that comes first not u. u will never come first. u treat me like shit, i'll treat u like shit and we'll call it even. maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home